cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Teamviewer

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

neilogden: thats why they had so few complaints!!!! If they said how many people reported not being able to use TeamView I bet it would have been in the hundreds!

Highlighted
Chatterbox

The thing about this is, I wonder how many people are like me where they don't contact support because they know they will be wasting their time and are quite capable of trying ALL of the blatantly obvious things.

I actually wasted considerable time fault finding my own kit before even looking on the forum as it coincided with me testing some new kit with static IPs and I thought my PC was having a hissing fit.  Uninstalled AV, system restores etc all because my other PCs seemed to be working - Little did I know that if I actually tried to connect to something or restarted TV they too would be FUBAR.

Highlighted
Team Player

I use anydesk and I still cannot connect so I guess nobody else has complained about that.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

been 4 hours on phone to TT still blocked teamviewer payed good money for it too

Highlighted
Chatterbox

been on phone to TT over 3 hours and was told it will be sorted  in January

payed good money for teamviewer and use to use it till yesterday 2 or 3 times a week

will not be paying full charges this month

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @nobby910

The LiveChat team can enable your access to TeamViewer very quickly, right now.

The OCE's here on Community can also enable your access to TeamViewer.  You'll need to ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and save changes. The Community support OCE's (TalkTalk team) will then be able to link this topic to your TalkTalk service account and enable the access in your account for you.

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey @nobby910,

Really sorry to hear you didn't get the right answer when speaking with my colleagues. There isn't any need to wait until January this can and has been changed for you to access the site now.

You will, however, be able to manage this yourself early in the new year via my account.

Thanks 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

The LiveChat team can enable your access to TeamViewer very quickly, right now.was the last email 

Protect your home
Scam Protection 
has blocked this siteProtect your home

The site you tried to access was detected as being used by scammers, which your current HomeSafe settings won’t allow.

and had over 10 emails saying

You've turned off your Kids Safe settings

Hello Robert Noble,

You've turned off your Kids Safe settings. That means that there are no Kids Safe restrictions on any websites you or your family view on computers or devices connected to your home broadband service.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

so why are you blocking this site for 

The software has been translated into more than 30 languages and is being sold in over 200 countries of the world. There are more than 200 million TeamViewer users worldwide and more than 20 million connected devices at any given time, and the software is downloaded more than 10 million times per month

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Empowering secure remote access and support

TeamViewer connects people, places, and things around the world on the widest array of platforms and technologies.

back up and running now

Highlighted
Popular Poster

My post was remove...by ferguson...Why?

Highlighted
Community Star

@Stu2016 wrote:

My post was remove...by ferguson...Why?

I told you why.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Why change things without 

1. Telling people how to sort access to Teamviewer 

2. Before the mechanism for them to do it themselves is in place?

Aren't you just creating problems?  Aren't you just creating bad feeling?

The change doesn't seem to have reached me - all is working fine.  

I have no idea how to log into your home safe website - I didn't know it existed until today.  I have no Talk Talk email address being one of those sent to you by Virgin Media.  No one has told me anything about it.  That is totally rubbish customer service and you should not be surprised to get the complaints that you will do.

You seem to have learnt nothing from the debacle made of this same issue earlier this year when you seemed as clueless as you do today.