TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crime and investigation channel

mbishop1965
Popular Poster
Message 27 of 27

Does anybody know why I haven't been able to receive the crime and investigation channel for the last two days, I've tried retuning my channels but still nothing 

Martin Bishop
0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26

Message 21 of 27

Hi mbishop1965 

Thank you, I've checked and your sync speed/connection stats looks fine.

Are you still receiving the IPC6023 error? Have you rebooted the TV box?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 22 of 27
Hi Debbie I have added my talktalk phone number, I am still unable to receive the crime and investigation channel
Martin Bishop
0 Likes

Message 23 of 27

Hi mbishop1965 

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your TalkTalk telephone number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 24 of 27

OK, that's a bit odd, because that error suggests a broadband speed issue which would generally affect more than one channel. Nevertheless it may be worth checking through the steps in the help article:

https://support.youview.com/youview-box/error-messages/fix-for-ipc6023

Subject to that I have flagged this to the online support team for you, make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account.

0 Likes

Message 25 of 27
The error message is ipc6023, my movie channels and sports channels are working fine
Martin Bishop
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 26 of 27

That is an internet channel so retuning won't help. Are you getting any error message?  Are your other Boost channels i.e. Sky etc. working OK?

0 Likes