TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code IPC6023

sammyhaine
Conversation Starter
Message 67 of 67

I have had this error code now since middle of January, tried talking to talktalk customer services who said it was my internet, well if that is the case why can I use my bbcIplayer and Netflix via my tv box but not view normal channels if its my internet?  Also can not log in to my router to change any settings on it at all not by using admin admin or admin with its unique password, even factory reset all equipment and the problem still occurs every time!  Can someone please help as I am getting rather fed up paying for a service that I clearly aint getting the use of.

0 Likes
66 REPLIES 66

Message 61 of 67

I don't have a phone to plug in to check, however I only moved to this property on 09/02/2018 and had the same issue at my previous address in burnley.

0 Likes

Message 62 of 67

Hi

Multicast settings look ok, but I am picking up an increase in errored seconds on your line.

Also, I'm detecting a bettery fault on the copper line side.

Can you check your home phone and tell me if there is a clear dial tone on the line.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 63 of 67

I have updated my profile now thank you

0 Likes

Message 64 of 67

Hi sammyhaine

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

fre55die
Community Star
Message 65 of 67

Hi @sammyhaine

I've escalated this for you.

Could you please ensure that your community profile includes your PHONE NUMBER as OCE's will need this to tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information, Settings, Personal information, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save)

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.

sammyhaine
Conversation Starter
Message 66 of 67

is anyone able to help i have done the reset router, reset tv box, everything and still no channels yet can sit and watch my netflix so clearly there is net going to my box

0 Likes