TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a nominated user to account

drtimt
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi. I would like to get added to my father's account as a nominated user so that I can help him get a new set-top TV box. The current box is very old and slow/unresponsive and more or less unusable. My father is old and frail and is unable to phone or message TalkTalk himself. I just spoke to a very helpful man on the TalkTalk customer service phoneline, who looked at the account details and said he would be able to send us a new box. But he said I would need to be added to the account as a nominated user first, seeing as my father cannot contact TalkTalk himself. He said I would be able to do this by posting here. Could you please advise on how I can get added as a nominated user to my father's account? Many thanks!

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

drtimt
First Timer
Message 2 of 6

Thanks very much @Arne-TalkTalk!  I have now received the form.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

drtimt
First Timer
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk. Thanks very much for your response. I have added the account details to my profile's private notes section as requested.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi @drtimt

I can email it to you, Can you add your fathers account number to your private notes section of your community profile and I can help. 

Regards

0 Likes