TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to watch Talktalk tv

nickjohn
Conversation Starter
Message 9 of 9

Stupid question, I recently renewed my Talktalk package and I’m being charged for Talktalk tv but how do you watch it

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

nickjohn
Conversation Starter
Message 1 of 9

Cheers for your help Karl

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi

There would be no penalty to have this removed. If you give our customer loyalty teams a call they can action this quickly for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

nickjohn
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 9

Hi Karl,

we did have a box years ago but it never worked properly, kept freezing all the time or just not showing any programmes, so we stuck it in the bin.

if they can knock off the charge that would be good, will we be charged a penalty for removing it?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi

You do have the discounted TV charge currently applied.  If you want this removing, our customer teams can action this for you.  I see you did originally have a youview box under the old contract, do you no longer have this ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

nickjohn
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 9

The package I have is called “fibre 65 + tv” not sure if I’m supposed to have a box or not, nothing was ever explained when I sorted out the new package.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi

You would need a TV box. Remember, all accounts have an aspect of TV attached, but a box is only provided if you also have the TV charge applied.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

nickjohn
Conversation Starter
Message 7 of 9

Thanks for the reply.

So If I understand it correctly, I can watch it on my phone or tablet but to watch it on a tv I would need a box.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi

The following article will explain about TalkTalk TV :

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-TalkTalk-TV/ta-p/2279095

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes