TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Connectors

Kazzy-
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

One of my network connectors isn't working so that means I cannot use the apps etc via my TV box

Kaz 🙂
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hello,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for the update 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Kazzy-
First Timer
Message 2 of 6

Thank you thank you Karl for your swift despatch of my adapters this was so quick  ! I am now back up and able to watch all my catch-up TV i-player itvhub etc thankyou  once again,

kazzy

Kaz 🙂
0 Likes

Kazzy-
First Timer
Message 3 of 6

Thank you Karl, much appreciated😁👍

Kaz 🙂
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi Kazzy-

I'll get a set of adapters out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

fre55die
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Kazzy- 

VERY IMPORTANT FOR SUPPORT !!!!!!
Could you please ensure that your personal information is up to date in your profile INCLUDING your registered landline number
Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info.
This is purely so that the OCE's can tie up your details and trace your account as this is not possible from just your screen name.
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
Thank you

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"