TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powerline Adapters

david1st3
Popular Poster
Message 1 of 10

I have moved my tv and now the adapters will not pair. I have done everything what the instructions tell me to do but i cannot get them to pair

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Karl-TalkTalk
Community Team - TT Staff
Message 2 of 10

Hi

Try plugging them into a wall socket side by side and seeing if they will pair, then put them back in their original position.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

I have tried that carl and it does not work

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Message 4 of 10

Hi

I'll get a set of adapters out to you, see if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 5 of 10

Thanks Karl. Will let you know the result

Karl-TalkTalk
Message 6 of 10

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

Message 7 of 10

Good Evening Karl.

Just to let you know powerline adapters arrived. Works a treat. Do you want the old ones back as you did not send a returns bag.

David1st3

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Staff will be back on here from Monday,  @david1st3.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Karl-TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

Hi David

No need to return these, they are a few years old now.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Message 10 of 10

Ok 

Thanks Karl