TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems since upgrade

Annielou91
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

So today we had a technican  So we recently had a technican come out to check out router for our upgrade as our contract ended but since we are having problems watching recorded programmes on our box and watching channels on our boost channels. Our Internet and phone line is not affected. The technican I stalled a bt box that has no password or username so currently we are on two different boxes which I am unsure if it's needed. Can anyone help we do keep getting error codes : IPC6034 and Ipc6012. The technican installed a white open reach g fast modem is which is attached to our talk talk router. 

Annie ???????
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

glad its all working.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 5
Problem sorted now
Annie ???????

Message 3 of 5

The g fast is connected to the wall socket then to the talk talk router via the wan socket. The TV box is connected to the talk talk router via ethernet cable. Our talk talk router is the newest one. 

Annie ???????
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi

With Gfast you should have the BT modem first, then the TalkTalk router connected to this.

What model is the TalkTalk Router ?

Is the TV box direct to the router with a cable or via powerline adapters ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes