TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording NOW TV.

prescol
Enlightened One
Message 5 of 5

In the future will we have a facility to record NOW TV channels? 

Apparently with The BT service you can do that. If BT customers pay for certain channels pass it then appears on the EPG. 

is now very rarely I record any TV programmes but it’s nice to have it there because not everything is on catch up.

prescol

I'm no expert, i'm just a guy!
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

It would be one up with Talk Talk Over BT if TT can come up with a solution, where we can buy NOW TV passes separately, also have them on a TV EPG so that we can record them.  

we can always wish 🤞

i’ve just renewed my Talk Talk Gfast package for another 18 months. I’m now being with Talk Talk since 2010. I hope there will be new facilities and services coming our way from now on and not a Slow decline. 

prescol

I'm no expert, i'm just a guy!
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

I should also have mentioned that BT TV comes with a minimum 24 month contract.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

An interesting question.

Bear in mind that the BT service is not actually just a case of NOW TV passes being available via the EPG. You subscribe to a range of NOW TV services directly with BT. Most notably, only Entertainment is available on a standalone basis at £10 a month, Sky Cinema and Sports are bundled in with other packages. BT customers can alternatively subscribe to NOW TV directly in the same way as TalkTalk customers and access it through their YouView boxes, but without the ability to record. 

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi

I've not been made aware of any plans for this to happen, so at this moment I have to say no.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes