TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement youview tv box and remote

Message 11 of 11

I have had my tv box for a number of years and has now stopped working. Although there is power going to the unit when I turn it on it does not load but only displays one blue light as opposed to the 3 flashing lights. It only displays a blank screen.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

@Billy_bob_manchild

Adam it was just a thought as a lot of people don't realise that they work on all boxes.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

I have tried but it was already broken at the front end and definitely does not work which is why I would appreciate it if a new remote could be sent.

kind regards

Adam

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi @Billy_bob_manchild 

Have you tried your existing remote with the new box as it should work.All remotes are compatible with all boxes.?

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Hi Karl.

Thank you for sending out the new box however I still do not have a remote control that works. Could you please arrange for a new remote control to be sent.

Kind Regards

Adam

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi Adam

I'll get a replacement box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi Karl.

I have now added my landline number but please note we do not have a landline phone connected.

Kind regards.

Adam Picton

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Hi Number8

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi, thanks for getting back. I’ve added my home telephone number to my profile. Looking forward to your reply.

Peter Crowther
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 11

Hi Billy_bob_manchild

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your phone number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Number8
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 11

Hi, like wise. Had everything checked and tested, but the youview box doesn’t work. Do you know how we can get a new one sent as we can’t speak to anyone except this forum. 

Peter Crowther
0 Likes