TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV remote control

Uncle James
Team Player
Message 6 of 6

My remote controls for my box are not working, I have changed the batteries and rebooted the box a couple of times but nothing has worked, what can I do, or do I need a new box 

JAMES CHARITY
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

Ok, I've sent you a Private Message to confirm some details.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

I am happy to pay for an engineer to do it, as I don't have anybody to help me, and perhaps they could bring the remote control with them 

JAMES CHARITY
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

I can get a replacement remote out to you. 

An engineer to set up the box would be chargeable.  do you have a family member or friend that can help with this ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

thank you Karl, I have just received my new box, and it did not come with a remote control, and my old remotes don't work on it, do you have any suggestions. Also, I've used the cables from my old old box to plug into the new one, as I am unable to change these myself. If necessary can you send somebody over to install it for me 

JAMES CHARITY
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

I'll get a replacement box out to you and a returns bag for the faulty unit.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes