TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talktalk keeps sending me TV boxes

ashadul
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I have been trying to return the additional TV boxes talktalk keeps sending me. Last time I talked with the customer care I was advised that she is invoking return procedure. But, today I got another one making the count of extra TV boxes I have received to three.

Please, please, please update your process & procedures. There comes a stage when even the most helpful customer service becomes aggravating. Talktalk IVR certainly didn't help me keep my cool. It is one of the worst/stupid IVRs I have ever encountered.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

Sorry, I did order a few, I'll re-order returns bags now.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

I got one return bags from you. Its not possible to send three boxes in on bag.

Message 3 of 6

Hi

I've a couple of returns bags on the way to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

home phone no updated

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Add your home phone number or account number to your 'Community Profile' so I can locate your details.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes