Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talktalk tv opt out request.

6 REPLIES 6
Geordie34
Chatterbox

Please opt me out of the £4 stealth charge, I only became aware of this when told by my son.

OCE_Debbie
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Geordie34

I can opt you out of the upcoming TV charge but I'll need to confirm some security details to access your account.  I'll send a PM separately with the info required.

Please note however that when you opt out of TalkTalk TV you will lose access to add and remove TV Boosts flexibly.  You will lose access to TV Boost on demand content via the TalkTalk player.  You will also lose access to TV on the go services via the web and Mobile App.

Also, any current recordings you have made from a Boost channel will stop working when you are no longer subscribed to that channel.

Please can you also update your Community Profile to include your name and TalkTalk telephone number.

Thanks

Debbie

Geordie34
Chatterbox

Details sent as requested.

Thanks.

OCE_Debbie

Hi Geordie34

Thanks for the Private Message.

I have now processed your request.

Thanks

Debbie

Geordie34
Chatterbox

Thank you for your assistance. Fingers crossed that I don't get billed for this.

Geordie34
Chatterbox

Can you please confirm that I will not be getting charged £4 for the tv boost access, I was under the impression it had all been carried out but today 1st February I received an email from you asking that you can stop it but must send details, this is the same request I answered on 25th January. The email claims to be from oce debbie but looks like an automated message.

All very confusing, what's going on ????????????

OCE_Karl

Hi

The opt out request has been processed for you by Debbie.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE