Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tv boost option no longer offered when renewing contract

2 REPLIES 2
andigirl
Team Player

I renewed my contract yesterday and was told that tv boost was no longer an option I should go to now tv (which is crap by the way) and cancel my tv boost. Now will that mean I can't watch the programs I have already recorded from my boost channels. 

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

When a boost channel is no longer available (subscribed to), then any recordings from that boost will no longer work.  Renewing a contract would not remove a TV subscription boost, unless this is no longer required or TV is no longer part of the package etc.

For the entertainment boost, customers can get a NOW TV discount link via email from My Account and can sign up directly with Now TV.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

andigirl
Team Player

Karl Thanks for your reply. I guessed that would be the answer. However I was actually told that T V. Boost was no longer being offered. Also shocked to find being charged £30 to renew contract

Regards 

Andi