TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does my package arrive?

kdmcm
Chat Champion
Message 6 of 6

I've recently upgraded to:

AMAZON PRIME DEAL: Faster Fibre Broadband with average speeds of 38Mbs, plus TalkTalk TV and Amazon Prime for just £25.50 a month (previously £33.95)
There are no set-up fees or equipment delivery charges as part of TalkTalk’s commitment to fairness. What’s more, the offer includes a free TalkTalk TV Lite Box, enabling customers to stream Prime Video on TalkTalk TV without having to switch between devices.

Free TalkTalk TV Lite Box included; upgrade to a TV Plus Box for half price at £25 (was £50)

It's started to appear on my TalkTalk bill, but I'm yet to receive a talktalk TV box, or any details on how to use the TV service or the Amazon Prime Video.

When should I expectt eh pack to arrive, please?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

I quote me "This is a description of what I bought. It may not be the actual link I followed, but it's certainly what I was sold."

...and my TV box that they're not sending me arrived a few days ago. Just waiting for a PIN code or some kind of documentation, and a voucher for Amazon Prime.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

That link is to an offer from more than a year ago.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Bud, did you trigger something? My TV box arrived today. Was that coincidental, or was it because I spent several hours being a moany customer?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

This is a description of what I bought. It may not bethe actual link I followed, but it's certainly what I was sold. Sadly, I have no evidence of this. Not a confirmation email, a letter... Nothing. Just a bill.

https://www.talktalkgroup.com/article/talktalkgroup/2020/AmazonPrime

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Can you provide the link for the information above ?

I'll Pass this to our colleague and ask them to look into this and they will dispatch a box if required.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes