TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You view box problem

Karen1962
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

I have been having problems with my YouView box freezing and partially recording. I am constantly doing a soft reset and have also done a system reset.   I went on the online chat over 2 weeks ago and after several exchanges taking over 4 hours I was told I would be receiving a new replacement box within next 3 days. I had also sent in a complaint due to poor service and had several emails and texts  saying I would be receiving a call from customer service to discuss. Neither the new box or the phone call were received despite waiting in for the calls.  I am out of contract next week so will be looking to move providers unless this is resolved. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

Currently we only supply the DN360T model, we stopped providing the recordable box at the start of the year.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Karen1962
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 6

Hi Karl

received the new set top box today but have been sent the DN360T which doesn’t have recording facilities. My current box is the DN372T which is what I need replacing for like for like. Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

the box is on it's way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Karen1962
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 6

Hi Karl

i now have no tv at all. Box froze and done a factory reset and it came up with system start up error (106). I hope the replacement box arrives soon thank you 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

i'll get the box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes