TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You view box won’t connect to internet

Jhrona
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hello, we have a youview box that isn’t connecting to the internet, we have reset everything and followed every guideline there is on this and nothing is working. We have no light on the tv part of the broadband box and only one out of 2 plug adaptors is showing lights the other isn’t showing any. I’ve added photos to show what I mean. Please help. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Veronica Horner
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

It might appear in the orders section of my account.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thank you! 🙂 

I’m new here is there anywhere to see the adapter order confirmation or estimated delivery? 

Veronica Horner
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi 

Adapter looks fubar.

New set of adapters on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE