TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youview box fails to record and play back recordings

johnrp007
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

Our youview box has started playing up recently. It fails to record anything and also won't playback older recordings that were successful (just get a black screen).

I've done a factory reset on at least 3 occasions now (which is a pain to do as it resets the sound output to about 80% and needs a couple of remote reconfigurations to fix). This has temporarily resolved the issue but it fails again within a week.

Please advise.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

OK, No Problem.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

johnrp007
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 4

Hi Karl,

Thanks for the reply. I can't see any point in having a lite box, it's effectively what we've got now.

Time to consider another broadband & TV supplier I think.

All the best,

John

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi John, 

If the box has failed, I can get a TV box out to you however TalkTalk no longer provide a recordable box, only the lite box.

Would you like me to send this ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes