TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broken youview box

julie79
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I am currently contacting you from Australia on behalf of Father who has little knowledge of computers or anything technical.

He is currently in isolation in England and his youview box has stopped working over 2 weeks ago.

He has tried all of the maintenance reset options with no success. Clearly need a replacement box is needed

He has tried to contact you on a number of occasions but isnt getting a response from Talktalk and he has admitted defeat and asked for my help.

Please advise how I can help him and get a replacement box?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @julie79

I'll get a replacement box out to your father.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 5

Hi @julie79 thanks for that I am sure one of the talk talk team will pick this up quickly, but ifyoou hear nothing by Tuesday please bump the thread. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Thank you for the information, I have updated the details as requested and I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

kind regards

Julie

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @julie79 thanks for helping dad. Please check your community profile and add his phone number which is used to identify his account. Avatar top right click, settings, wizard.

Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon, things are very busy here so it may be a little while.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes