TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no tv light on,

glosboy1
First Timer
Message 9 of 9

All leads tested and working to pc and phone but same leads dont work to tv box which says no internet connection. Restarted box and router no change, no tv light on; as internet to pc and phone are ok pressume/seems its a new tv box required or maybe it is the router?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Morning,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for confirming 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

glosboy1
First Timer
Message 2 of 9

Replacement set top box received with thanks for a great service, all connected up and back as before; old broken one in post tomorrow.

thanks again Alan

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi Glosboy1

I've also sent you a quick PM.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 4 of 9

Hi, 

No Problem, I'll get the box sent out to you now.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 5 of 9

Yes please send, currently watching freeview added bbc iplayer and Amazon Prime via internet, so no probs with cable just the box

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi

I can issue a TV box however TalkTalk stopped providing the recording model over 18 months ago and we now only issue the non recording model. Would you like me to send this ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

glosboy1
First Timer
Message 7 of 9

fibre 35 and acc number posted; I would like; 1, replacement router or 2 replacement tv box or 3 both; one or both are worn out.

the tv was working fine until the light went out,  internet and phone ok. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi

So that I can locate your account on our system and pick this issue up for you, please can you add your Account number or Home phone number to your 'Community Profile'.

If you are a Full Fibre customer, please add your FTTP reference or FTTP order Number to your profile.

If you have difficulty providing the above information, please add the Account Holders name, House number and postcode to the Private Notes section that is located at the bottom of your 'Community Profile'

Thanks  

Karl.   

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes