TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebooting TV plus box several times a day

werkit
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 3

I understand difficulty in talking to someone live.

since end of November we find the TV + box locking up from occasionally to now several times a day.

So past experience tells me (after doing the deeper resets) that it is about to stop all together.

Hoping this message gets to one of you great Team Staff Members, and will you send out a new TV Plus box.

And can I ask when we are recording 2 progammes, often cannot switch to another channel to watch - any resolve/

gain My Kindest Regards

Werkit

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Karl,

thanks for the new box, except perhaps because it came in a plain cardboard box not a printed one, I dunno?

But no power lead and no remote control!

I kept the old ones The remote A friend tells me is the old type (I thought what I see with the new box are different).

Please, please send out the current and correct remote control, which may make my wife a nicer person to me.

with regards

werkit

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 3

Hi

I'll swap out the box for you.

You can usually watch a channel while another is recording, but not 2 subscription channels.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes