tried all reset options but it gets as far as Waking Up & freezes

the box has blue & red lights but no dots on the TV screen

box also makes clunking noise when turned on

any help please!

thanks 🙂

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

We can replace the TV Box if the contract is renewed.  This can be done online via My Account or by calling our customer loyalty teams directly on 03451720046

Once completed, let me know and I can request a box is dispatched.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

kat85el
Repeat Guest

Hi Karl

Where in My Accounts do I go, can't see?

thanks 

OCE_Karl

Hi

In My Account, if you select HOME > Summary this should show your package details and recontract details etc.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

kat85el
Repeat Guest

I've upgraded to Fibre 65. 

Are you able to send a new TV box with that?

thanks

OCE_Karl

Hi

i'll request this is sent to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

kat85el
Repeat Guest

Great, thanks for your help! 🙂

OCE_Karl

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

kat85el
Repeat Guest

Hi Karl

I recieved the new router today, do you know how long the TV box should take please?

thanks

OCE_Karl

Hi

The TV order is still open on the system, it looks like it was queued up behind the provisioning order and is showing a completion date of 19th.

If the box is not dispatched over the next couple of days, I'll place the order manually.

Let me know if the box does not arrive by the weekend.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

kat85el
Repeat Guest

Hi Karl

The TV box hasn't been delivered yet

thanks 🙂

OCE_Michelle

Hi kat,

I'm really sorry for the delay. Has this still not arrived? If not then we can look into this further for you,

Thanks