Need help?

Error Code IPC6023

ANSWERED
3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Jonna85
Chatterbox

Hi OCE,

I have run into the IPC6023 error code on my Skysports boost channels today everything had been working fine until today. The Youview box is connected to the internet and I can use Netflix, iPlayer etc just fine. The router (HG633) is showing the the TV light as green on the front. I have tried many trouble shooting steps I have read up on:

- rebooted the router and tv box multiple times

- Tried my using Powerline adaptors & TP-Link Nano router (both have worked previously)

- Set a static IP on the tv box

- enabled advanced TV and bridge mode on the router 

Nothing has worked, I am unable to plug the TV box directly into the router due to its location in the house. Having read some other threads it sounds like it may be an issue with my router? I am running Firmware version 1.21tdemo, this was deployed due to the issues I was having with needing to reboot the router every day for Wifi and tv boosts to work running 1.22. Is there a new stable firmware available now?

Community Team
Solution

Hi Jonna85

I've updated the router to the latest firmware.   Power off the router and any adapters and TV box.

Turn on the router, wait for it to go online, then power on any powerline adapters and when connected, power on the TV box.

Then retest.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Jonna85
Chatterbox

Thanks Karl,

Power cycling everything after the firmware update has now restored my Sky Sports channels, ill keep an eye on it this week but hopefully that fixes the issue.

For anyone else reading this thread my HG633 router is now running v2.00t of the firmware.

Regards,

Community Team

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat