cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Error code ip6017

2 REPLIES
Taranavsa

I'm trying to access my broadband channels but keep receiving error code ip6017 and the message that my i need to set up or add a tv boost. I have the kids boost and the entertainment boost but I am unable to watch either. Thanks

hosay299
Enlightened One

a oce should reply soon in a few days

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
fre55die
Community Star

Hi @Taranavsa

Have you tried blue button on remote > Settings > Software Information > Update software?

The other thing to try is go to "MORE TV" > My stuff and select something from one of your boost channels. This should force the system to search for your subscriptions.

If neither of these work, please report back and I will escalate this for you.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.