would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Failed recordings and other issues

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
ian2109
Conversation Starter

Yet again Im having failed recordings ,then unable to play recordings from subscription and freeview channels previously I've been able to play. Have done the usual

reset,restart,reboot maintenance mode full reboot.Have restarted router several times all lights are green .My only conclusion is the DN372T has had it .Slow to respond to remote commands slow tv guide just slow everything am losing my s..t over this, been battling with this all week.Have been with TalkTalk for well over 10 years have now lost patience with them.Now cant wait till my contract is up and move on to Sky TV  ....OCE's if possible please help🤔 

Highlighted
ian2109
Conversation Starter
Now my subscription channels showing in the guide come on with just black screen *@#][!![]'#[@#]!* it never stops does it ....
Highlighted
ian2109
Conversation Starter

It's been over a week now and cannot record any freeview or subscription channels. I have set recordings via the guide, get the pop up notifications saying it is recording said program, it shows in my TV but I' m never able to play the recording. Have finally got my subscription channels back working but still the recording issue. Would appreciate OCE help please. Thanks 

Highlighted
fre55die
Community Star

Hi @ian2109 

I have escalated this for OCE support for you and they will respond here.

IMPORTANT

Could you please ensure that your community profile includes your PHONE NUMBER as OCE's will need this to tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information > Settings > Launch Profile Wizard,put your phone number in box, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save)

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi ian2109

I've a replacent TV box on the way to you as it looks like the current box is failing.

Thanks

Karl. 

Highlighted
ian2109
Conversation Starter

Hi Karl 

Thanks for responding I know your very busy, appreciate your help and will await delivery. Thanks again Ian

Highlighted
ian2109
Conversation Starter

Hi fre55ie

Thanks for your helpful post much appreciated will await OCE response. 

Thanks again Ian

Highlighted
Community Team

No Problem 🙂

The box might arrive today.

Karl 

Highlighted
ian2109
Conversation Starter

Hi Karl 

Have received the box will let you know how things go tomorrow. 

Thanks again Ian

Highlighted
Community Team
Highlighted
ian2109
Conversation Starter

Just to update new box as expected is working fine  no issues to report. Finally back up and running.

Thanks again to OCE Karl doing what you do best and thats help 👍🙏

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Ian

glad all is working 🙂

Regards,

Karl.