Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

For OCE Karl - about TV thing

10 REPLIES 10
hosay299
Philosopher

For OCE Karl - about TV thing @OCE_Karl

please check u pm for the info as could not post pubic as Andy told me not to last time.

Seems u the tv box does not like the item i tired to do.

Hope u can help sort out why it does not. more info on it in my pm to u due to personal info included.

Joe

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Joe

I'll reply to your PM now.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

hosay299
Philosopher

@OCE_Karl Thanks will try the new thing later today and see if that fixs the old one

OCE_Karl

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

hosay299
Philosopher

@OCE_Karl

Hi still the same thing been used message

hosay299
Philosopher

@OCE_Karl still the same thing see pm for more info on what I have done

OCE_Karl

Hi @hosay299

sorry for the delay, I've been off for a couple of days.

I'll drop you a PM now.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

hosay299
Philosopher

@OCE_Karl

done the thing but when i tried it on my computer on the site it comes up with a different message tryed to send  it on here but some reason the site did not send it

hosay299
Philosopher

@OCE_Karl  Not happy why dod u say the system had been sorted out as on my bill show the acttrall charge for the item.

what where u looking at saying the system had done the change 

Please can u look at the bill again as i have done a cost check and it adds it up correct with the item

OCE_Karl

Hi

Don't worry, I'll take care of this for you.   The TV database did initially show payment type as voucher so I thought this had gone through ok.

I can see the charge on the bill, so I've added this credit back to your account manually now.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

hosay299
Philosopher

@OCE_Karl thanks