Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Lost box ?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Wise Owl

Received a letter from the talk talk team asking where a box is. I was having problems with losing picture and sound and a replacement box was sent, unfortunately it arrived damaged. This box was replaced and fixed the problems. I returned the damaged box and a couple of days later returned the defective box. On checking with the Post office both boxes where delivered to talk talk. The problem may be that on reporting the damaged box you posted a returns bag. There being a return bag with both box I put one bag in with one of the returns. I would be grateful if you could have a look into this for me please. Thank you David.

Highlighted
Community Star

If you add the tracking details for the returned boxes to the Private notes section in your Community profile then the OCE will gladly look into this for you. 

Highlighted
Wise Owl

Hi ferguson

Thanks for getting back to me. Have sent PM to OCE_Karl with the tracking numbers and the dates when both boxes were delivered to Talk Talk. I also explained what I believe has happened. Hopefully this will sort the problem. Cheers David.

Highlighted
Community Star

OK, you shouldn't really be sending unsolicited PMs to the OCE, but let's see what happens. 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi David

It can take a little time for the logistics team to book the return back in against your account.  The returns are booked in with the serial number of the devices, so it will not matter if you were sent other returns bags etc.

Don't worry about this, i'll look after you and make sure there are no charges applied etc.

With the current issues in the world at the moment, you don't need additional things to worry about.

If anything does show up on your acount, just contact me here and I'll take care of it for you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Wise Owl

Hi Karl

Thanks for your very quick reply. I thought it must be an accounting error. Thanks for all your help. David

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE