Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

My subscription channels have stopped working again

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Team Player

Sky1, Sky2, Sky arts, MTV and W have stopped working other channels like CC are OK.

I have re-started my router and reset the box with a soft reset but no joy.

Please could you sort this out for me (Karl)?

Highlighted
First Timer
I've got the same problem with sky1 only. I have all other channels, but sky1 gives the error IPC6023. No problems with router connection or broadband speeds
Angela
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi booya7

Can you power off the router for 30 minutes to clear the session then retest and tell me if any of the channels return ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi Karl,

Do you really mean the router and not the talk talk box.

The router has been restarted several times and the internet connection to the box is working OK since the other subscription channels are working. I don't see the logic in turning off the router for 30 minutes?

I think it is your network guys messing things up again.

Highlighted

Hi

Turning off the router for 30 minutes on fibre can start a new session, this just makes sure there is no issues with the current session and can often clear an issue.

I do know that openreach have been performing a lot of upgrades at many exchanges across the country, so this could cause a little disruption.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi Karl,

I have been waiting for a chance to turn off the router for 30 minutes, but did not get around to it (everyone working from home etc).

Checked the subscription channels this morning and now all are working.

Some strange juju going on. Don't know why this happens with the subsciption channels.

So until the next time...

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi

Glad this has helped and the channels are back.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Team Player

Did your Sky1 problem fix itself?