Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No tv box and no customer services

1 REPLY
steve034
First Timer

Im new to TT and should have recived both my router and TV box before 23/5/18, my start date.

On 18th of May UK mail notified me they had delivered my parcel and that a Laura had signed.

I get home after work, no parcel or details of where Laura lives or who she is.

I mail UK mail.who log a complaint and promise to contact me and also use the TT app direct messaging and report the missing parcel. Im promised a replacement will be posted.

23/5/18 I ring TT and am told that I recieved my parcel on the 18th. I explained the problem and the call handler put me through to someone saying he was a manager who told me he would post out a new one.

I eventualy recieved not 1 but 2 new routers but no tv box.

Now 3 weeks doen the line from my original parcel going missing I have no TV box. Despite being promised 3 times that a new one was being sent, each ones been cancelled. Ive been promised twice that a manager would ring, the lat time I was given a timescale whuch has since been and gone, whilst whovers on facebook messaging has just told me to await a call back.

Who do I ring, in the UK, not Trinidad or India, the UK who will sort this out?

Community Team

Hi,

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat