Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Remote control faults

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Team Player

Several of the buttons on my remote control are no longer working properly.

They don't have any effect when pressed normally, and sometimes need to be pressed for a very long time and/or unfeasibly hard.
The 2 which are the worst, and which I would like to be able to use frequently are Guide and Mute.

(Vol+ and Vol- are ok.)

I have tried Mute on my TV's remote and it's fine.

(I also tried all of the obvious remedies, like changing the batteries, resetting the remote and the box etc.)

I've been putting up with going into the menu and selecting Guide that way, but it's not as good as having a working Guide button.

Other than carrying on and buying some thumb balm, would it be possible to have a replacement supplied please?

Thanks very much
demodulator

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I'll get a replacement out to you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Team Player

Thank you Karl

D

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES