Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Removing TV from TalkTalk package

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Team Player

Can anyone help me to remove the TV element from my TalkTalk package?

When I renewed my contract, the monthly cost was reduced from £4 to £2 but I simply get no benefit from this; picture quality is better when aerial plugged directly into TV; the whole interface is slow to respond; players are glitchy; TalkTalk TV app no longer allows for live TV.

In short, I no longer need these service as it makes trying to watch TV through the TalkTalk box something of a chore!

Have looked to see if there is anything I can "untick" but can't find this on the website.

Grateful for any help.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

To place a cancellation for a service you can call our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours on 03451720046 from 10am to 6pm Weekdays.

There may be a small wait time to answer your call, but our teams are working hard to support all our customers at this unprecedented time.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES