cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

Stuck order

16 REPLIES
JVC1957
Participant

I placed an order via my account for the sky sports boost offer on Tuesday   morning. Over 48 hours has now passed and still it has not been activated. The order appears to be stuck in my account preventing me from doing anything. I have made 3 lengthy phone calls regarding this, and am passed from one department to another, being told each time to wait another 24 hours  and  still getting nowhere. Please can anyone assist me on here with this issue?

ferguson
Community Star

I have flagged this up to the support team for you, if you haven't already done so make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account.

Community Team

Hi JVC1957

I've raised this to our online teams to have this corrected.

Thanks

Karl. 

JVC1957
Participant

Thank you for your help ferguson and Karl. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.  

Janis 

Community Team
JVC1957
Participant

Hi Karl,                                                    Are there any updates on this issue please as it doesn't appear to have been resolved as yet.

Thank you, Janis

Community Team

Hi Janis,

I'm really sorry to hear this, I'll chase the online team for an update on this one.  If it's not working within the next 48hrs, please let me know here so I can go shout at somebody :)

Thanks

Karl. 

JVC1957
Participant

Hi Karl

The stuck order is still showing on my account. I do think something has been done, as it looks like they have now removed the faster fibre boost I rang to cancel on 22nd June. I checked my tv boosts and it says I have none, even though I do have the sky sports boost that I activated via the tv on 21st July. As it isn't showing on my account that I have the boost, I'm not as yet being charged for it and am worried it will be removed. I would be grateful if you could look into this for me please.

Thank you

Janis

Community Team

Hi

The Fibre order has now completed but the following TV order is showing stuck / rejected so I've taken this back to the Dev teams to get this unstuck / completed so we can then manage the account and make the required adjustments.

Thanks

Karl. 

JVC1957
Participant

Hi Karl 

I've had a phone call from Talk Talk this morning regarding this issue. They are trying to resolve it, and will be contacting me again on Tuesday with an update.Thank you for your help with this.

Janis 

Community Team

Hi Janis,

No Problem 🙂

I've also emailed the developers directly so they are also looking at this.

Karl 

JVC1957
Participant

Hi Karl

I was hoping to say this has been resolved, but nothing has changed. I didn't get the phone call I was promised yesterday, and the order is still stuck in my account. Did you get any response to the email you sent last week? 

Could you look into this again for me please.

Thank you   

Janis

Community Team

Hi 

Sorry to hear this is still an issue I will chased this up with the team responsible.

JVC1957
Participant

Hi Arne,

I rang them up this afternoon, as I think after nearly a month with this problem they have had plenty of time to resolve it. After being passed from one department to another and getting nowhere, I was finally put through to a manager. He seemed to know what the issue is, and is hopefully going to get it resolved. 

Janis

JVC1957
Participant

After 4 weeks of getting nowhere regarding this issue, I've had a phone call today with what I hope is finally going to resolve it.

My sky sports is going to have to be switched off and then activated again within a few days. As the offer will be over by then, although I've been told they will still honour the 18 month offer, I'm not convinced they will do it. I will post back with the outcome if and when it is resolved.

Janis 

JVC1957
Participant

Hi Karl, 

After almost 3 months, this issue was finally resolved yesterday. 

I still have the pixelation on sky sports, and I was promised a new tv plus box. They sent the wrong box last week which I sent back, and order tracking is showing it has been received. I was sent an email last night to say my order has been cancelled, but I'm not sure if this refers to the one I was sent last week or the one that was ordered yesterday. Please can you look into this for me, as I cannot face any more lengthy phone calls to customer services. 

Thank you 

Janis 

JVC1957
Participant

No need to check this for me now as I've just rang them. There was no box on order. 

Janis