Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV Plus box upgrade

5 REPLIES
Beanz
Chat Champion

Sorry if this has been answered already. Had a quick search, but couldn't find it.

Am I right in thinking that I can upgrade to a TV Plus box for £25 as long as I have the TV Select boost for at least 1 month?

Thanks for any info.

Community Team

Hi

If you do not have a TV service already on your account you can upgrade and request a TV box.

Give our customer teams a call or Live Chat and see what offers they currently have. There can often be offers that are not publicised on our website, and you will never know until you talk to the teams and see what they can do for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial

Beanz
Chat Champion

Thanks Karl,

The offer is in the 'My offers & upgrades' section of the My Account page. I wasn't sure about the TV Select boost part. It doesn't make it clear whether or not you have to keep the boost going or not?

Cheers,

Beanz

Community Team

Hi

All TV Boosts are on a 30day rolling contract and you can add or remove these after 30 days.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Beanz
Chat Champion
OK, thanks again Karl for the quick replies.
I'll look into it.
Regards,
Beanz
Community Team

No Problem 🙂

Karl