cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV -Talktalk Player issues

Community Team

Hi

Our teams are still looking into this, can you reboot the box via the button at the back and see if the episodes are still not showing.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

hosay299
Enlightened One

Hi 

this one will not play like the other one now ???WP_20180311_18_02_12_Pro.jpg

as shown

when will they fix all issues and not have the issue moving from one thing at a time

will see what else is up with it tomorrow if raining.

Hope that help
Joe
Community Team

Hi

Can I just confirm, did you reboot the box via the button at the back prior to testing ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

hosay299
Enlightened One

Hi  Will do that today.

As i said before will report back what else is not working or missing as it is raining here so will be hoping to watch my normal programs on ur Player

Will post back later 

Hope that help
Joe
hosay299
Enlightened One

Hi Karl,

Have done the following this am

do a power bution restart.

Done a Power bution at back of box

No joy the Air Crash programe does not show still but now there is 2 other programs showing.

As last time i looked there where none on there.

Seems to be linked to talktalk desgin change on the player before then all worked fine.

Hope that help
Joe
hosay299
Enlightened One

bump 

Hope that help
Joe
hosay299
Enlightened One

Bump Bum

again and news 

Hope that help
Joe
hosay299
Enlightened One

hi. Any update

why is no one replying back??

Hope that help
Joe
Community Team

Hi

Sorry for the delay.  I'll chase this up for you.

Can you just confirm, are the Air Crash Investigator programs still not showing.  Are there others also missing from the listing.

Thanks

Karl. 

hosay299
Enlightened One

hi. Ok thanks

Yes it is. 

Did a reboot from power button at back. 

yes there is some other issues which I and others have reported to do with the TalkTalk Player side. 

Hope that help
Joe
hosay299
Enlightened One

hi. The box now seems to not be able to play recorded programmes. 

get some fail to record. 

Just has a blank screen and no sound. 

seem to be from yesterday. 

Could we get a replacement Box. ????

as new issues are happening on this on. 

Hope that help
Joe
hosay299
Enlightened One

Hi

The new box is coming tuesday so should come before the call on that day from ur fault manager team.

Hope that help
Joe
hosay299
Enlightened One

Hi,

Got new box.

Working fine but still no air crash investigation on the talktalk player.

What is going on Karl???????

Have only just got it this am so do not know if the fault on the recordings have been fixed.

How do i turn the Volume up on ther new box as the control turns the Volume up on the TV ????

Hope that help
Joe
fre55die
Community Star

Hi @hosay299

Essiest way is to set HDMI or S/PDIF to surround on Picture and Sound under Settings, this sets box volume to 100%. The other way is to unpair remote, adjust volume then re - pair.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Community Team

Hi hosay299

I'n currently chasing this.  I've emailed Davide to follow up as Holy is currently off at the moment.

Thanks

Karl. 

hosay299
Enlightened One

hi. 

Thanks Karl. 

I need to unpair the remote to turn the box volume up. 

how do I do it. Can not see online i have v3 or v4 remote control. 

and a Samsung TV 📺

Hope that help
Joe
fre55die
Community Star

Hi @hosay299

https://help2.talktalk.co.uk/remote-control-troubleshooting#11472

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
hosay299
Enlightened One

hi. Still no joy in get the control to un sync with TV and get the box volume up. 

tried the page u showed. 

could u help with a fix

Hope that help
Joe
fre55die
Community Star

Hi Joe @hosay299

The instructions in the link worked for me on both my V3 And V4 remotes.

As I said if you change  HDMI to SURROUND (YV button > Settings > Picture and sound > HDMI, click on it then select SURROUND). then if you like change them back you should find that the volume has increased.

This is by far the easiest way.

fre55die
Community Star

Hi @hosay299

Just in case you misread the instructions to reset remote :

Remote V3 & V4

Press and hold Digit 1 and Digit 6 on your TalkTalk remote at the same time for 3 seconds. During this time the red LED will remain off. After 3 seconds WHEN the red LED turns on, then enter 981 on the remote. After a valid key press sequence the remote LED will blink twice to confirm it's reset and you should be able to use it.