Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talk Talk Sports package

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

Does anyone recall the message that was sent out to suspend the Talk Talk sports packages we were all paying for?

Mine was a deal lasting until June 14th that was paid for up front. Needless to say no sport meant no need for the Sports Package to be running and so Talk Talk suspended it to all.

However sport does not restart until June 17th and on looking into my Tal Talk account it say's "After the 14th June I will be charged the full cost".  

I am sure they said we would be credited for the non use of the package (add on suspended months) but I cannot find the email anywhere - Nor can I get hold of anyone at Talk Talk to discuss this.

Advice please anyone x

Highlighted
Community Star

Did you cancel the Sky Sports Boost? If not then TalkTalk were providing monthly credits to cover for the loss of the majority of events. 

If you would like the online support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I suspended my sky sports package.  I have been informed that it will automatically go back on this month when sport starts again.  I have tried to get through to Talk Talk but with no luck.  I want to cancel it all together before I get charged more than I was paying before.  Anyone any ideas how I can get through to them to stop it?

Highlighted
Community Star

@PinkFloyd1959 You can cancel your Sky Sports Boost via My Account at any time after a minimum of 30 days. If you have any further questions it is best to start your own topic. 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thanks.  I do find the Talk Talk site very difficult.  I did loose the will to live when I tried earlier but I will try again tomorrow.

Thanks