cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk TV App

Bobster
Conversation Starter
I’m getting the same issue on my iPhone with no guide being displayed. I’m running the latest version of iOS and the app is version 5.3.291. I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting and also reinstalling the app but it made no difference. I tried the online chat from within the app a couple of times but both times the person at the other end didn’t really grasp what app I was referring to which surprised me given the recent advertising that has been pushed out via the tv. Any help would be much appreciated to get this working
Community Team

Hi Bobster

I've passed this to our TV APP Product manager to see if they are aware of any other reports and to see if they can recreate the issue.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial

ashscrivens
Wizz Kid

Hi Karl

Just to let you know I managed give this a go on my old iPhone 6s with the latest 12.1 iOS and they same issue happened.

It's odd as the app has clearly been updated recently as its got a new layout which is much better I have to say, works like a dream on my Samsung S8 work phone.

Be interesting to know if the TV App product manager is seeing the same as it could be something todo with my talktalk account or maybe the apple account on the phones.

Thanks

Ash

ferguson
Community Star

Just a thought, slim one I know. I have just had another look at the app myself, have you tried going into the Filter and selecting Clear All? Very frustrated that I can't test more deeply, but unfortunately I do not subscribe to any Boost channels at the moment.

Community Team

Hi

Our product manager has been in touch to request I pass over all your details so they can have a good look at your account and all other settings, so I've given them the info requested.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial