Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalkTV Film Club : Entertainment Boost

ANSWERED
20 REPLIES
Gondola
Community Star

TalkTalkTV Film Club

Since December 2017 I've had a choice of 1 movie then 3 in January and now 7 playable movies. I was promised by a LiveChat agent on 26 January that the TalkTalk TV Film Club content would be 12 movies with 5 fresh movies each week. I think it's time to make good on that promise.

Gondola - I'm a TVPlus customer *
Community Team

Hi

I've asked Holly to look at this and see what answer the teams will give.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Gondola
Community Star

Thank you Karl.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Karl. Just had the reminder email notification "Did you get the answer you needed?" 

What is the answer from the TV content team?  What is their proposal to remedy the missing content for the past 3 months and going forward for the next 15 months?

Community Team

Hi

I've emailed them this morning to fine out what info they have from the supplier.  I'll let you know as soon as I receive a reply.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Gondola
Community Star

Thank you Karl.

Gondola
Community Star

@OCE_Karl

7 movies last Friday, 9 movies today. Going in the right direction again but still not fulfilling the promised number.

As there's been no response from the TV content team on restoring the choice of content for customers would you lodge a formal complaint please with the CEO's office team.

Thanks

Community Team

Hi

I've emailed the TV teams to chase up an answer for this.  I've also raised a CEO complaint for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Gondola
Community Star

Thanks Karl

Please keep up the pressure on the TV content team to respond and fix and not simply ignore fellow customers. 

We'll see what effect the CEO's team can have on making change happen.

Community Team

Hi

I've let them know multiple customers are asking for an answer and this is driving complaints in :)

Karl.

Gondola
Community Star

TalkTalk TV Club Films: 2 Mar 2018

1. 21 (2008)
  2. Lakeview Terrace
  3. Hotel Transylvania
  4. Made of Honour
  5. Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
  6. Stepmom
  7. Step Brothers
  8. Grown Ups (2010)
  9. The Quick and the Dead
  10. Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
  11. Boyz n' The Hood
  12. Taxi Driver

So, pretty much there now and with more movies promised over Easter apparently.

Gondola
Community Star

It's Easter...

TalkTalk Film Club 1Apr2018.jpgIt's an April Fool joke, yes? 3 movies... got to be joking!

Only 3 movies to watch... @OCE_Karl @HollyBy

ferguson
Community Star

From Dusk Till Dawn is an excellent movie.

Gondola
Community Star

...vampires!  A good bit is the closing title sequence where it's a reveal that the nightclub is built over the Mayan temple.  And Heist has a nice twist in the story.  Blood letting in both!

So that just leaves Pineapple Express unviewed!  1 movie...

Gondola
Community Star

@OCE_Karl

So, from the 'April Fool joke' 3 films over Easter, it did go up to 13 films briefly on 6 April (thanks to your representations to the Director) then it went back down to 10 films on 9 April and now down to 9 films.  So, the supplier of the content is still letting TalkTalk customers down. 

On behalf of Entertainment Boost customers would you consider making further representations to the Director as that seemed to work last time (briefly).

TalkTalk TV Film Club: 16 Apr 2018    9 films

Heist
    Boyz n' The Hood (repeated from 02 Mar 2018)
    Playing by Heart
    Being Julia (repeated from 10 Feb 2018 when it locked up More TV)
    Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
    The Pledge (odd aspect ratio 4:3 TV playback?)
    View from the Top
    Little Women
    Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

Community Team

Hi

I've passed your comments across and will see what they have to say.

Thanks

Karl. 

Gondola
Community Star

Thanks Karl.

Sorry to be a pain but the supplier of films continually letting TalkTalk down impacts on how customers perceive TalkTalk.  I'd like to see the perception reversed.  

Remember the 'bakers dozen'?  13 loaves of bread to ensure the baker always met the committment to supply the agreed weight. The supplier ought to try that approach for the rest of the year.  Just a thought on exceeding expectations.

Community Team

No Problem 🙂  Totally agree.

Lets see what Paul and James have to say about all this.

Karl 

Gondola
Community Star

...there's been no change.  What do Paul and James think of all this?

Community Team

Hi

We'll need to chase this, I have emailed them with your comments but have not received a reply.

Karl.