cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talktalk Plus Box refuses to stop 'Waking Up'!!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

We've had to reset the box several times but it won't even reset to the factory settings through the maintenance menu. Getting very bored of Talktalk Waking Up screen now ...!!!

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Lizlines

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I can send you a replacement TV box, would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
First Timer

Yes please that would be great! 

Many thanks. Liz

Highlighted
First Timer

My box is on wake up mode and will not budge. It does not respond to the remote and has a red and blue light alternately flashing at front. It has been really slow for a while. Can u help?

Highlighted
Community Star

Please start a new thread by clicking on Start a Topic, @Pigshtam, at the start of the list of threads on the board.

On help threads for specific issues, this works better for avoiding confusion, even when it is a similar problem. 

You must complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

It may take a few days for staff to reach your thread, as fewer work weekends. 

Gliwmaeden2
Please click "like" if this helped you!
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Lizlines

A replacement TV Box is on the way to you.

This should arrive within the next 48hrs.

Regards,

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE