would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talktalk TV Remote

5 REPLIES
Sherrie2
First Timer

Hello, 

The back has fallen off of my Remote control. Can someone please point me in the right direction so I can get a new one please.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Sherrie2

I'm pretty sure if you're a TV subscriber enjoying active TV Boosts then the TalkTalk support team will replace the broken remote for you.

What you'll need to do is please ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your TalkTalk landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and save changes. The TalkTalk Community support OCE will then be able to link to your TalkTalk service account.

The TalkTalk Accessories Store is also able to supply additional remote controls for under £12 including delivery.

Gondola - Community support team *

To appreciate my support  . . .  If I helped with a solution Best Answer

Sherrie2
First Timer
Thank you for getting back to me. I have now updated all my numbers.
Community Team

Hi Sherrie2

A replacement remote is on the way to you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Sherrie2
First Timer

Thank you.

Community Team

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat