Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talktalk TV box upgrade

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Visitor

Yesterday I received an upgrade for the youview box. However the new one doesn’t have the record function as my previous box had. I use this function a lot so would miss not having this. Is there a TV box that still has the recording function, and how much would it cost to upgrade to this box? If I don’t upgrade and continue using my old box, would it stop working at some point when all the new boxes are introduced?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

You have received the correct box, the Lite box.

You do not have the TV charge applied or use any TV boosts.

The box was sent for free. If recording functionality is important, you can still use your existing box for recordings. If not wishing to use the new Lite Box as your main box, you can use this in another room or pass it to a family member if not required.

The Lite box will receive future updates and does support the later Amazon Prime and Now TV apps.

If a plus box is required, this can be purchased via our customer service teams.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE