cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

What films are in the Talk Talk Film Club?

ANSWERED
4 REPLIES
BobDobalina
First Timer

Hi everyone.

I have heard about the Talk Talk Film Club but I can't find anything on the website that tells me what kind of films have been available in it unless I sign up first, so I don't know if I should sign up or not.

Can anyone tell me please?

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @BobDobalina

There's 20 iconic films in TalkTalk Film Club at any moment in time, with 5 new movies each week.  It's part of the Entertainment Boost. 

If you select More TV on the YouView box main menu and then TV Boosts and look at the Entertainment Boost, go to On Demand press down arrow on the remote to select Popular then down arrow again to select the still images and then scroll right through the featured programmes.

Before I lost count I counted 17 films featured as being part of TalkTalk Film Club.  So, maybe not every film is listed in the feature panel but I guess enough to let you know if subscribing is for you.

Gondola - I'm a customer with PlusTV +
BobDobalina
First Timer
Thanks Gondola but I'm not yet a TalkTalk customer so I don't have a box yet (I'm trying to decide if I want it or not). What films can you see today?
Gondola
Community Star
Solution
  1. Faster
  2. Phantoms
  3. Bram Stoker's Dracula
  4. Perfect Strangers
  5. Straw Dogs
  6. XXX
  7. The Musketeer
  8. Eat, Pray, Love
  9. All the King's Men