Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

YVM102 error

3 REPLIES
uddin_1995
Wizz Kid

Hi there,

For the last couple of months, I have been getting YVM102 error. This is so annoying as I miss recordings, and have to constantly restart my router.

My Youview box is connected directly to the router with Ethernet cable so I don't understand why this is happening every single day!

I see that this is a common issue and not just me. I am paying for a service which I cannot fully use and is such a pain.

Help please!

Community Team

Hi uddin_1995

I've updated the router firmware to improve the stability of the connection to the youview box.

Try this over the next day or two and see if this is more stable.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Community Team

Hi

I've updated the router firmware.  Power off all equipment at the mains or 30 minutes.  This will reset the current session between the equipment and exchange.  Power back on and retest.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Community Team

Hi

No Problem 🙂

Karl