cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

YVM104 error code on TV. D link connector problem.

3 REPLIES 3
daveee
Whizz Kid

We  are getting the YVM104 error code on our Samsung smart tv. It says we have no internet connection yet have been able to watch Netflix and other apps re our firestick. On looking closer at the problem we noticed the middle light  on our DHP 300 D Link connectors (powerline light) is not lit. We have re paired them a few times but the connection only lasts a few minutes before failing again. Every other device is working perfectly  and the router is the latest hub you recently sent us. The connectors have worked perfect for the last 3 or 4 years, can you help? 

OCE_Michelle
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi daveee,

I'm sorry to hear this. Have you had a look at all the steps in the below Help Article?

Fix a problem with your Network Connectors

Thanks

daveee
Whizz Kid

it took a few attempts but they eventually paired after i moved the tv one to the same double socket with the one near the router.

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Glad to hear they have paired again.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE