Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TV2Go

3 REPLIES 3
AndyCrick
Popular Poster

Why is it so difficult to release TV2Go for the LG G3 - supplied by TalkTalk - I have had my LG G3 for nearly 2 years, it is running the latest Android version 5.? and yet is still not supported by the TV2Go app?

grouser
Philosopher

https://help2.talktalk.co.uk/lg-g3 The link is from their Help section where you will see it is supported by Android kitkat could that be the reason as you have the latest which is Marshmallow I believe,so it is TT who are behind the times

brianthesnail
Wise Owl

Hi andy 

strangely i was trying to install the "TV2go" app on my "vodafone smart first 6" yesterday ... its running v4.4.2 (KitKat)  and it simply wouldnt work 

after speaking to a head office manager regarding a unrelated matter i mentioned this and he stated everything is being updated and we should be patient .... i think last years antics have made TT ensure their system is rock solid and that includes their apps aswell as gui,s 

basically its a waiting game but i think the wait will be worth it especially if the system is more secure 

hope this helps 

Please note, I do not work for TalkTalk, I'm a customer just like you. If you have found my comment or post useful, please hit Kudos so others know you found the information useful. If my post helped resolve your issue, please choose "Accepted Solution", it helps all other members who may have the same issue as you!
OCE_Chris
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi AndyCrick,

I have the G3, didn't know the TV2go app doesn't work with it, I'll see if I can get any information about this

Chris