cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Actually deliver what customers are paying for...

Submitted by mike_howroyd 08-06-2020 | 0 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Every time I renew my contract, I seem to have the same problem.  The internet speed drops, I spend about 40 hours of my life on the phone (or on the chat, until I'm disconnected), we get it up to the bare minimum (which is all you are contracted to do) and I have to live with it.

Go forward to next contract review time (usually a little before) and we go around the mill again..  Perhaps actually look after your loyal customer base.  I've been with you for over 10 years now and this isn't useful.

It's really quite simple - try ploughing some of your profits back into the business..

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Actually deliver what customers are paying for...

Every time I renew my contract, I seem to have the same problem.  The internet speed drops, I spend about 40 hours of my life on the phone (or on the chat, until I'm disconnected), we get it up to the bare minimum (which is all you are contracted to do) and I have to live with it.

Go forward to next contract review time (usually a little before) and we go around the mill again..  Perhaps actually look after your loyal customer base.  I've been with you for over 10 years now and this isn't useful.

It's really quite simple - try ploughing some of your profits back into the business..