cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Suspend billing

Submitted by Mack418 13-04-2020 | 5 Comments

Since customer support has been suspended, dont you think you should suspend billing for customers with issues that cant be resolved by the aitomated system.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Suspend billing

Since customer support has been suspended, dont you think you should suspend billing for customers with issues that cant be resolved by the aitomated system.

What do you think?
5 Comments
Philosopher

@Mack418 customer support is now on this site so billing is not going to be stopped please see here

as they are still operating so why would they stop as the phone service is limited that all 

First Timer

My post did say for those people where the automated system doesnt work.

Community Team - TT Staff
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hi Mack418,

Apologies for the very lengthy delay, unfortunately recent events have meant that the Ideas section has been a bit neglected. Thanks for your suggestion 

Chris

First Timer

Still doesnt help, been with talktalk a few month and still cant set up my home correctly and no answers to my posts on here.

Community Star

If you need to get a particular problem solved, @Mack418, please look under "Help with your Talktalk service" for the appropriate board.

Then click Start a Topic. 

Make sure you have completed your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. Otherwise they can't resolve your individual case.

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number. Click finish to save. 

Staff work from oldest to newest threads and will reply during business hours Monday-Friday.