Need help?

TV Boosts

Submitted by nick123 13-08-2019 | 5 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Hi only an idea but cant TalkTalk pass on the TV Boosts discounts on to existing customers by email in which I mean customers who are already on a TV Boost at say their paying £20.00 a month for Sky Sports and then TalkTalk does the same TV boost at say £18.00 a month as a discount why can't TalkTalk email customers who have the sports boost at a higher price and send an email asking the customers if they would like the same Boost that the customer has but at a lower rate when TalkTalk does these discounts on the TV Boosts surely that would really help TalkTalk get more customers and keep their existing customers surely that would work in TalkTalk favour by passing these offers on to their customers as I know if someone emailed me asking if I would like the sports pack at £18.00 a month for say 6/9 or 12 months and say I was paying them £20.00 or £22.00 a month for the same amount of months as originally purchased for or a few months more at the reduced rate surely TalkTalk would be more attractive by passing these discounts on to their customers as more people would come to TalkTalk and more than likely stay with TalkTalk but like I said just an idea regards Nick

Get more ideas related to: TV

TV Boosts

Hi only an idea but cant TalkTalk pass on the TV Boosts discounts on to existing customers by email in which I mean customers who are already on a TV Boost at say their paying £20.00 a month for Sky Sports and then TalkTalk does the same TV boost at say £18.00 a month as a discount why can't TalkTalk email customers who have the sports boost at a higher price and send an email asking the customers if they would like the same Boost that the customer has but at a lower rate when TalkTalk does these discounts on the TV Boosts surely that would really help TalkTalk get more customers and keep their existing customers surely that would work in TalkTalk favour by passing these offers on to their customers as I know if someone emailed me asking if I would like the sports pack at £18.00 a month for say 6/9 or 12 months and say I was paying them £20.00 or £22.00 a month for the same amount of months as originally purchased for or a few months more at the reduced rate surely TalkTalk would be more attractive by passing these discounts on to their customers as more people would come to TalkTalk and more than likely stay with TalkTalk but like I said just an idea regards Nick

What do you think?
5 Comments
Insightful One

@nick123 as i think there is things in the small print and u could look at asking if there is a big price difference.

as when u think of the energy company they do not do the same on new plans come out??

As if they did a thing like u asking then it would cause a issue when billing is done as do not think a smiple thing when u think of how u pay in advance for u cost on some things.

Why do u not ask the ceo office this raise it as a complaint to them and see what ur reply is as they would have more of a over view on this as they are the highest u can go.

u can always ask talktalk like martin lewis says know ur rights in law and as a contract 

Wizz Kid

Hi and thank you hosay299 for your advice but if TalkTalk can send me an email to ask would I like to renew my fibre broadband for less than what it would have cost if I waited for my contract to finish and pay a little more so all I asked was if they can do that why can they not do the TV boosts in the same because to me that makes more sense as if any company you pay money to is dearer like energy and they phone you or email you saying we can give you a better price than what you are paying them for using the same company then surely that is the best way to keep customers and also may increase more customers to that company because I call that smart thinking but I might be wrong but I see more and more companies doing it now as they call it passing on the benefits to their customers but only my way of thinking 

Insightful One

@nick123 Hi if u would like a qick way to get a answer please post in the phone section as a oce and otheres will reply there as they do not check here that often.

As it depends on how u go about it as u u could do the following but i would check with talktalk t&c`s on the boost ur on about as might be for new customers

also u might if the boost is on a 30 day contract remove it to then add it again if the offer shows in the my account boost page 

but this is something new to me as i just renew with a good discount on the boost i have which is HALF PRICE£5.00 a month for  18 months any time call boost and entertainment boost for £6 

just signed in to my account and is ask me to sign up to fast fibre even when i am on it and got a better price deal for it!!!!! SO THE SITE DOES NOT KNOW WORK FULL......!!!!!!

I am sure if u post in the correct area one of the community stars will inform u of what they know.

Wizz Kid

Hi hosay299 I think you have misunderstood my suggestion to TalkTalk I posted in the new ideas page it has nothing to do with TV Boosts it is an idea I suggested in the relevant section which is called ( Your Ideas ) as again it was put in the section your new ideas and because it was relevant to put it in the new ideas TV section of new ideas so I hope now you understand why I posted it in the new ideas section also known as ( Have A New Idea) then post it here

Community Team
Status changed to: New

@nick123 Thanks for your suggestion. We'll leave the idea open on the Community to see if it's something that others agree with and get some more likes before we pass your suggestion over. Thanks