cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Broadband problems since January

ToriaR
First Timer
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

Hi,

I've had broadband problems since January. I've had 3 engineers out and they all said I need a new router but when I ring the call centres or use the webchat they always want to go through the same checks each time which I've done several times now and then send another engineer. I just need a new router! Today it's taken 3 and a half hours to watch a 2 and a half hour film. I have no terrestrial TV and I heavily rely on broadband for studying from home so this is extremely annoying.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10
0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Hi ToriaR

I'm sorry to hear this.

If you haven't received the router by the end of the day then please let us know.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Will do, thanks. Just waiting for the courier service to sort themselves out now. It was out for delivery for two days and is now marked as incomplete on their tracking page. Hopefully it's to do with the snow we had up here rather than it being lost!

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Just let us know if you need any further assistance 🙂

Chris

Message 5 of 10

That's fantastic! Thank you for your assistance...fingers crossed!

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi ToriaR

Thank you 🙂

I've ordered the replacement router, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks again.

Debbie

Message 7 of 10

Ok, done that 🙂

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

Hi ToriaR

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

If you would like the support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.