cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Changing NAT type to form 1

Gemma19935360
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Does anyone know what I need to put in, on order to change my NAT type on my PS4? It wont let me upload a photo but basically I'm on port forwarding and theres like 6 boxes.

first one says Service then underneath it theres two boxes one says external host and the other days internal host. on the right it has protocol then a box for external port and a box for internal port. i have tried to talk to talk talk and have had no help

G.Blacklock
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 6

Hi @Gemma19935360 screenshots are far more preferable to photos as often the text is too small & when enlarged it just goes out of focus.

Upload them via the "Insert Photos" button (in a mobile browser it's the picture icon) on the post editor's toolbar with the Size parameter set to Large. If they are too small, I will not be able to read them & although I can enlarge them, this just puts the text out of focus.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

@KeithFrench No worries.

@Gemma19935360 To upload a picture do not try to attach a file, but use the camera/image icon in the reply toolbar. 

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

Oh sorry, @ferguson I just looked to see if @Gemma19935360 had another thread open. Anyway, this is the basis of my reply:-

Please can you explain in more detail as to what you are trying to forward & which TCP or UDP ports are involved? I also need to know the make/model of the router that you are using & a screenshot of what is going wrong would also help.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

@KeithFrench You actually answered a post from another thread which was in containment, I have restored this to the main boards.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

I have answered your other thread. As this is related to the other one, I will move this one out of the way to save any confusion.

Keith

0 Likes