cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No internet service

clarkw
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Just got upgraded to fiber.  Called customer service yesterday (24/8/2022) about not having internet service.  Found out that it was something with CityFiber or whoever installed the fiber.  I was told the problem would be fixed by the time I got home from work.  As of this moment it is still not working.  I've been trying to get in touch with customer service by phone for the past, but for some reason they act as if  they can't hear me but I can hear them and the background noise.  My internet has been down since Monday.  Can someone contact me?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

OK thanks, just let us know if you need any further assistance

Chris

0 Likes

clarkw
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

I did get in touch with customer service and was told that I needed another router.  So guess this is solved for the moment.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

OK thanks. can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Chris,

The light is a steady Orange.  I was told that CityFiber had to change a code to match the code talktalk has.  Internet went down when my fiber went live.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi clarkw,

I'm sorry hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. Could you tell me which lights are on on the ONT?

Chris

0 Likes